The Amishtown Farm Guesthouse offers a unique vacation spot for families, couples or individuals in the heart of Lancaster County Pennsylvania. This Amish Country lodging features a friendly host family with children. Hands-on opportunities are available for those who are interested. This Amish Farm Bed and Breakfast is within an easy drive to various popular Lancaster County attractions. Daniel and his family invite you to enjoy this unique and authentic Amish farm experience.
The guesthouse has three bedrooms, a large kitchen and a full bath. A self-serve continental breakfast is provided and guests may prepare meals in the guesthouse kitchen. This is a rare opportunity to stay at one of the few Old Order Amish Bed and Breakfast farms in Lancaster PA. The Amishtown Farm Guesthouse offers an authentic taste of Amish life that most Lancaster County tourists never get to experience.
- Will be opening in February 2019
- Private guesthouse; you will be the only lodgers
- Full kitchen, sitting room & ground floor bathroom
- Sleeps 7 in three bedrooms, two rooms have queen beds, the other room has a full size bed (cot also available)
- Guesthouse has electricity, some AC, no WiFi or TV
- 2 or more nights: $95 per/night for 2 people, $10 each additional adult (over 12 years of age), $5 per child
- For a 1 night stay there is a $25 surcharge
- tax of 7.1% and booking fees not included in above rates
- Please click here to check availability of all lodgings & book online.