This spacious & comfortable Lancaster County Guesthouse is located on a quiet & scenic hilltop overlooking the farmland surrounding the popular tourist village of Intercourse (Beacon Hill Campground is also visible from this lodging). The 4 bedrooms (with 3 queen size & 2 single beds) and central AC will ensure your comfort while you visit the many nearby attractions such as the village of Intercourse (3 min), Bird in Hand (8 min), Strasburg Railroad (16 min), Sight & Sound Theater (17 min), Dutch Wonderland (17 min).
Three bedrooms & one full bathroom are located on the ground floor. The second full bathroom & another bedroom are in the basement. The fully equipped & modern kitchen should have everything you need to prepare your meals. Enjoy eating or just relaxing on the balcony and enjoying the wonderful views of the surrounding Amish farmland.
- Private guesthouse; you will be the only lodgers
- Full kitchen, 4 bedrooms, sitting room & bathroom, all on ground floor
- Sleeps 8 in four bedrooms, with 3 queen beds & 2 singles
- House has full electricity and AC
- 2 or more nights: $125 per/night for 2 people, $20 each additional guest, 5 yrs. & under free
- Check-in 3 – 9 PM – Check-out 10:00 AM
- Sorry, no pets allowed – No smoking
- tax of 7.1% and booking fees not included in above rates
- Please click here to check availability & book online.