This 2 bedroom guesthouse has a great central Lancaster County location near the town of Strasburg – you can see & hear the Strasburg Rail Road steam trains traversing the Amish farmland in the valley below.
The Scenic Overlook Guesthouse features a full eat-in kitchen, 2 sitting rooms & outdoor sitting area. This is one of our more modern Amish-owned lodgings. The home is owned by an Amish family who live on the property next door. Guests are offered a short, informative tour of the Amish family’s property. This cozy lodging is located along a secondary road (expect some traffic noise) with stunning views of the PA Dutch Countryside. It’s a short 8 min. drive to the Sight & Sound Theatres, 3 min. to Strasburg Rail Road & 12 min. to the village of Bird in Hand.
- sleeps 4 in two bedrooms (queen beds)
- fully equipped kitchen, breakfast not provided
- AC & WiFi
- $120 per/night for 2 people, $10 each additional person (age 2 & under free)
- 2 night minimum stay
- tax of 6% and booking fees not included in above rates
- Please click here to check availability & book online